With the onset of July, monsoon picks up the pace to bring respite after the blazing hot summers; turning everything green, colorful and lively around us. This season fills hearts with joy and eyes with passion. While everything seems to be brightened up, there is no way one can sit within the confines of their homes. The breezy days with soothing splashes ask you everytime to pack your bags and head out to interact with the beautiful environs.
All those who missed out on a nice summer vacation, here is a list of the best places to visit in July in India. Plan your holidays accordingly:
Valley of Flowers: UNESCO World Heritage Site
As the snow melts in West Himalaya, the valley unveils its youthful beauty as the new flowers start blooming. The Valley of Flowers nestled in the upper expanses of Bhyundar Ganga near Joshimath in Garhwal region is known for its meadows and variety of flora. It is also home to many endangered animals, such as Snow Leopard, Brown Bear, Musk Deer, and Blue Sheep.
Spiti Valley: Mecca for Mountain Lovers
The Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley, which remains cut off from the north up to eight months of the year by heavy rainfalls and icing conditions. It is a research and cultural centre for Buddhists. The highlights of the valley include Key Monastery and Tabo Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries in the world.
Udaipur: The Golden City of Lakes
As we already know that Rajasthan is one of the states that receive the lowest rainfall, thus, makes it an ideal place to visit during monsoon. The weather during this period remains pleasant, making it easier for tourists to explore the major attraction of the city including City Palace, Lake Pichola, Saheliyon Ki Bari, and Lake Fateh Sagar.
Tawang: The Treasure of Northeast Himalayas
Tawang, also pronounced as Dawang is known for many important and beautiful monasteries. It is also famous as the birth place of Dalai Lama. Tawang completes your holiday with its picturesque beauty wrapped in the scent of spirituality. If you’re in a search of a tranquil place, then this is where you would want to be in July.
Orchha: The City of Historic Palaces
Nestled amidst the forest and vegetation is the city of historic palaces and forests that livens up in monsoons as the rain adds more colors to it. Another thing that makes Orchha beautiful is the rivers and streams that converge there. The Betwa river is one of the important rivers in Madhya Pradesh with seven streams converging at Orchha.
Finally, have the best 5 locations for July? Let us help you further with some important tips for the vacation:
1. Leave your original jewellery at home including rings, earrings, chains and bangles. The simple reason being that you don’t want to risk losing it. But, you can use fashion jewellery against it, which comes at pocket friendly prices, thus, no reason to panic in case you lose it.
2. Besides, using artificial jewellery otherwise allows you to try something new everyday.
3. Add the colorful fashion jewellery to your holiday wardrobe because holidays are meant to be fun and so adding some funky colorful jewellery brightens up your pictures.
4. Every time you come back to hotel, store it back in the case you packed it in to prevent it from getting damaged due to moisture in the air.
5. As fashion jewellery is light in weight and doesn’t occupy much space, therefore it is comparatively easier to settle it down in just a little space of your bag.
6. If you wish, you can carry an alternative in your handbag also to give your look a twist on the same day.
7. Mix and match- that’s the motto you must apply. Remember, you can have as much fun with jewellery as you want. Pair one jewellery with two different dresses and nobody would even know!
So, yes, fashion jewellery must be your only choice when you’re travelling because hey, not every good thing in life requires large investments!