We are looking for an experienced and result-driven PPC Specialist to join our awesome marketing team for Tistabene, Jewellerydekho, Tarefaan, and Luxehome.
As a PPC Specialist at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
Responsibilities and Duties -
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of digital marketing team
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications -
- 4-7 years of experience as a PPC Specialist.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices in Fashion eCommerce
- 3+years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, email marketing and CRM software
- Overseas Marketing Experience Required
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- Preferred from the Metro Cities, like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad. & who are comfortable to Re-locate to Jaipur.
Salary Slab: Depends on the Skills & Experience.
Interested Candidate can DM at email@example.com or connect with me @7232847770.